Change of forum - discussion

Welcome to the new Capita Library Management Systems forums. These forums are intended to facilitate and encourage discussions regarding all aspects of life managing and using our Library management products. The previous forums http://forumarchive.capita-libraries.co.uk still exist in a read-only capacity and it is hoped that restructuring the forums will result in a an improved and more frequently used service. If there are any specific aspects of the previous forums that you feel are missing and you would like to see, please discuss here.

Moderator: Anthony Whitford

Change of forum - discussion

Postby Mark Travis » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:58 pm

If there are any specific aspects of the previous forums that you feel are missing and you would like to see, please discuss here.
Mark Travis

Re: Change of forum - discussion

Postby DarrenR » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

I've just tried a few keyword searches on the previous Talis Forums Archive and am not getting any results for 'bridge' or 'decisions' for example. I'm getting results for certain keywords (e.g. 'fines' and 'charges') so the search facility is obviously working, just not for everything... :(
DarrenR

Postby Dom Gallagher » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:45 pm

It seems that the word 'decisions' appeared in more than 5% of the posts on the forums, thus rendering it ineligible to index!
I've rebuilt the search indexes on the forum archive, and now all four of your search terms return hits.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
Dom Gallagher

Postby DarrenR » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:26 pm

That's great - thanks Dom :)
DarrenR

Return to Welcome